Are you searching for WordPress LMS Plugin?
WordPress LMS Plugin is something that helps you to turn your WordPress site into an online learning platform like Udemy. And the best part is, you need not write even a single line of code.
With such a plugin, you can create, manage, and sell online courses right from your dashboard.
In this article, we are going to show you some most popular WordPress LMS plugins and their features too.
Let’s get started!
What is LMS?
LMS, Learning Management System is a software program to create, manage, and deliver eLearning courses.
If you are using a WordPress LMS plugin, you can easily handle the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of your online courses. It is the best tool for online learners. Also, it allows you to distribute information and update the content of your online course with easy access.
If you search at the WordPress directory, you will get a number of WordPress LMS plugins. The long list may confuse you. So, for your ease, we came with a list of the best 5 WordPress LMS Plugins. Just go through the article, and get the best one as per your requirement.
Before moving to the list, let’s see what is the most required features of any WordPress LMS plugin.
Basic Features that LMS plugin should have
- Provides instant feedback.
- Supports grading system to shows your students’ progress,
- Offers certification to those who have successfully completed their courses,
- Powerful and user-friendly interface.
- Easy to signup, pay for the course, and carefully crafted sections for course contents.
Best WordPress LMS Plugins for 2022
1. Tutor LMS
Here the list started with Tutor LMS, one of the best WordPress LMS plugins. It has a great, modern, and powerful interface. despite being a new LMS plugin, it is able to grab huge popularity from its users. And the main reason behind this is its outstanding features.
With its drag and drop course builder, you can build elegant courses for your site. Also, it helps you to customize your front-end interfaces. Moreover, the plugin also allows you to create a marketplace of courses from different instructors.
- Comes with a simple and powerful drag-and-drop course builder
- Built with modern and well-designed front-end course interfaces
- Quiz creator comes with lots of quiz options
- Option for content dripping
- Integrated with monetization options
- Support front-end course creation
- Comes with easy withdrawal methods for instructors
- Provides email notifications
LearnPress is a free WordPress LMS plugin that comes with several powerful features. Here, the plugin lets you set up your wizard on your own. With its amazing lessons, quizzes, and questions, you can easily create your course. It allows you to use lessons and quizzes from one course within another course.
Not only that but also you can export content to use it on other WordPress sites. LearnPress offers both free and paid add-ons. This WordPress LMS plugin supports content, quizzes, assignments, grading, and many others.
- Allows you to sell and manage course
- Integrated with bbPress
- Option for offline payment
- Allows you to use lessons and quizzes from one course within another course
- Provides wishlist and course review
- Comes with Prerequisites courses
- supports scheduled content
- Helps you to avoid any compatibility issue
Likewise, LearnDash is a popular WordPress LMS plugins. It is used by several large institutions like the University of Florida, and also standalone WordPress sites. With this, you can create detailed or simple sources as per your requirement.
To sell self-paced courses, you need to set up simple text and multimedia lessons. Also, you will get access to quizzes and assignments in your lessons. You can also set automatic email notifications about your courses to your users.
- Helps you to create unlimited courses and lessons
- Option to use text and multimedia in all lessons
- Allows you to create special automatic video lessons
- Comes with quizzes and assignments
- Schedule drip-feed course content
- Provides different certificates and badges after course completion
- Creates special course forums
- Automation email notifications
LifterLMS, a powerful WordPress LMS plugin built with several attractive features. If you want to create engaging online courses, LifterLMS is the best option for you. Since it is easy to install and set up, even a layman can do it very well. It supports multi-tier courses along with training modules, lessons, categories, and many more options.
LifterLMS is flexible to create smaller courses as well as full-fledged degree programs. Also, you can add multimedia lessons like video, audio, text, images, and many more to your courses. It will provide great control over course work with content dripping, course pre-requisites, and group memberships.
- Comes with an Industry-leading help desk
- Flexible to create smaller courses or full-fledged degree programs
- Option for Live onboarding calls
- Supports multi-tier courses with training modules
- Forms company blog and newsletter
- Provides demo for personalized product
- Creates engaging online courses
- Comes with powerful automated emails
5. Sensei LMS
Last but not least, Sensei is a powerful WordPress LMS Plugin. It comes with flexible features which allow you to customize your courses. The plugin allows you to run quizzes, assignments, and grades both automatically or manually. Also, your users will get badges and certificates for the compilation of each course.
Once you created your course through Sensei, you can sell it and accept payments. For this, you need to integrate your site with WooCommerce. As there are not many third-party available, you can integrate Sensei with a membership plugin.
- Integrated with seamless WordPress
- Earn passive income
- No coding required
- Quizzes that assess and reinforce
- Built by Automattic
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Support teams across the world
- Safe & Secure online payment
Finally, we did with all listed WordPress LMS plugins. All these plugins are built with outstanding features. With this, you can create a powerful course for your students. Since all plugins are easy to use and set up, even beginners can deal with them very well.
The WordPress LMS plugin allows you to run quizzes, assignments, and grades. Now, create different courses, sell them and make payments. All the above plugins are flexible enough, you can create both smaller as well as full-fledged courses.
We recommend to go with Tutor LMS if you want to use free version. LearnDash is best if you want premium version.
Hopefully, you get this article helpful to you. If you are getting any issues, feel free to contact us. You can send your queries through our comment section. We will get back with your answer as soon as possible.
Check out guide on how to start a WordPress blog for free.