Home › Forums › Ocius › Cant find out how to set social icons in each post › Reply To: Cant find out how to set social icons in each post
Thank you so much for using our theme Ocius.
The icons that are appeared below each post are social sharing. You can enable social sharing from,
Ocius Theme Options > Blog Section Options > Enable Social Sharing. This option is at the end of that section. So, please check all the options inside Appearance > Customize. And for social sharing, you don’t need to change the link. It works automatically.
If you are talking about the social icons, you can make the social links as below,
– Social Menu will appear on Right Side of the Logo(As in Demo)
– Add the link to social Menu(Use Custom Link to create this menu)
– In the custom link, add a link to Facebook Menu(www.facebook.com/username)
– Add the menu and follow the same steps for Twitter, Instagram.
– Select the Social Menu for this.
– If the preview is fine, click on Save & Publish to save the changes.
Hope this helps.